Jumat, 14 November 2008

Thursday, Resha


saturday, and i wish its a rainy day, but isnt. im doing nothing, im boring, i miss Resha, i miss our last Thursday, and i hope this weekend will be a long day :p

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i want resha resha and resha, o sorry.. maybe you dont know about him, Resha is my boyfriend but he can be my best best bestfriend, i really enjoy the day since im her's, oh thanks God. hmmm i wanna tell you about my last thursday, after got back from school, i went to his house, i went there bcause he wanted to help me to make a comic, it was assignment from my teacher. it was awesome! bcause i didnt meet him about 5 days huhu. But my mom called, and i must go home, and yesterday we already made a plan, that we'll get a breakfast this morning like the other Saturday, but he cant go for breakfast this morning -------- i hate this situation
I miss you res <3

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

i'm so sorry dear, lets having fun on our next saturday yeaaay